Are you in search of a good product that can provide your skin with the required level of nourishment? If yes, then you can go for a facial serum. As per the experts, such serum can be the most effective solution to add to your regular skincare routine. Moisturizing, toning, and cleansing are quite popular among women. But it’s time to include this product to flaunt your spot-free, healthy and radiant skin.
Speaking about-face serum, this is a lightweight formulation that has different ingredients, and you can safely apply it to the skin. These products are liquid, gel-based, and clear, and you will find them much thinner than moisturizers. A facial serum is designed to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin. Besides, it can eliminate different skin issues:
- Clogged pores and acne
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Dehydration and more.
Are serums a moisturizer?
Well, the answer can be yes or no. A serum for dark spots can come with different moisturizing ingredients, for example, ceramides or hydraulic acid. Such serums can help the skin to retain moisture effectively. However, that doesn’t mean that you can use your face serum as a moisturizer. Face creams and lotions can create a barrier on your skin to look fresh for years.
How does it work?
A vitamin C serum for face can offer powerful and healthy ingredients that will move directly into your skin. The serums are generally made up of tiny molecules that have a higher level of penetration power to sink deep into your skin. Different from your facial cream, it can offer a high concentration of different types of active ingredients. Thanks to their higher concentration, the users can witness the desired results within a few days or weeks. Speaking about some major functions of this product, these are:
- Offering a perfect level of antioxidants, nutrition, and hydration to your skin so that your skin can glow.
- Soothing the sensitive skin.
- Very lightweight, and your skin will absorb it without developing any side effects.
- Protecting your sensitive skin from damages and free radicals.
- Eliminating the fine lines and wrinkles appearance.
Understanding the Perfect Way to Use a Face Serum
Whether you are using a serum for dark spots or for fine lines, to enjoy the best results, you need to know how to use these products properly. As per the skincare experts, one can use the serum two times a day. You should use it in the morning once you are done with the face cleansing process, and then you need to apply it at night before using your moisturizer. The right steps to apply it are:
- Take a pea-sized amount of serum in your palm. If it is in liquid form, then take around two to five drops.
- Now, rub your palm and spread it perfectly between the palms.
- Then, apply the serum on your face and neck areas using gentle motions.
- Once done, leave it for a few minutes to make the solution penetrate into your skin.
- Now you can go for your normal skincare procedure.
So, you don’t have to follow any complicated procedure to use your face serum.
Are you looking for the best Facial serum for your skin? You can go for Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Accelerated Clarity Renewing Ampoules. This is an ideal serum for uneven and dull skin tones. With its balanced ingredients, you can effectively deal with different skin issues.
The serum has Vitamin C, lactic acid, Glycolic, and phytic acid to replenish and rejuvenate your skin. When you use it as per the directions, you can enjoy a 33 percent visible glow and better skin within just two weeks.